Tuesday, March 3, 2009

daily update

Well,I would say that human's nature is kinda.....weird...or should I say just me myself -.-

When you have done something everyday,7 times a week,it has become an accustom and once you forgot to do it,u wouldnt feel comfortable and you just barely get into sleep...bla bla bla...dunno wat talking me..-.-

anyway,it has been quite sunny and lovely days lately and all of sudden,it snowed today....stupid weather....-.-

and 0h yeah oh yeah!!!!hehehe,have to tell that Mr Marnell said that he is so so so proud of me...i mean us >.<

and my woodwork is kinda..............not so good....and regret to say that even our class-only-girl's masterpiece looks much better than mine...-.-

and erm,yeah,my mocks' score,it is kinda decent compare to other students but there is still a huge distance between the score I am hoping for.....so,gonna work REALLY hard for the next 16?weeks.....>.<

No comments: